The attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, are committed to helping consumers. We never forget that the cases we bring are about real people, and have a real impact in our clients’ lives. Through the years, we have had the opportunity to represent countless consumers. These are but a few of their stories.
Click on the links below to meet our clients:
- Linda – “Baxter and Baxter represented my case with integrity, professionalism and competence. The victory was due to their diligence and knowledge of the law. I would have been lost without their help. Baxter and Baxter is a family run law firm that represents the victim with compassion and dignity.”
- Chris & Sandra – The consumer attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP brought a case in United States District Court under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The case was resolved in a confidential settlement with Chase.
- Rebecca – “I am so appreciative of the excellent work done by Justin and Michael Baxter — not only due to the results of the lawsuit, but because of the personal and caring attention I received. I wholeheartedly recommend the legal services of Baxter & Baxter!”
- Mike & Katrina – The consumer attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP brought a case in United States District Court under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The case was resolved in a confidential settlement with Trans Union.
- Mark – Michael Baxter of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, brought a case in the Washington County Circuit Court under the Oregon Unlawful Trade Practices Act. The case was tried to a jury in 1995. After a weeklong trial, the jury returned a verdict of $1 million in punitive damages against Carr Chevrolet.