Welcome to our website. The attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, are dedicated advocates for consumers. Baxter & Baxter, LLP, is a Pacific Northwest consumer protection and bankruptcy law firm with offices in Oregon and Washington. While the lawyers of Baxter & Baxter, LLP are licensed in Oregon and Washington only, we co-counsel with outstanding local attorneys in all fifty states. Our mission of committed and zealous consumer advocacy is unrivaled, and our track record of excellence and professionalism is recognized nationwide.
Call (503) 297-9031 for a free initial consultation.
NATIONALLY RESPECTED CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEYS
The consumer protection attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, represent consumers in false credit report cases, unlawful debt collection practices cases, and other consumer cases. We handle identity theft cases and cases of mistaken identity. These cases often involve false credit reports, credit report disputes, and debt collector harassment. We also represent consumers who have been sued by debt collectors for bills that they do not owe.
A TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS IN THE COURTROOM
- $18.5 Million Verdict against Equifax in Credit Reporting Case (Miller v. Equifax Information Services, LLC, 2013)
- $190,000 Jury Verdict against Chase in Credit Reporting Case (Macik v. JP Morgan Chase Bank, 2016)
- $100,000 Jury Verdict in Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Case (2010)
- $95,000 Jury Verdict in Unlawful Collection Harassment Case (Edwards v. The Rental Store, Inc. 2010)
- $107,000 Verdict in Injury Case (2008)
- $200,000 Verdict against Equifax in Credit Reporting Case (Valentine v. Equifax Information Services, LLC, 2007)
- $210,000 Verdict against Equifax in Credit Reporting Case (Kirkpatrick v. Equifax Information Services, LLC, 2005)
- $5.3 Million Verdict against Trans Union (Thomas v. Trans Union, LLC, 2002)
- $600,000 Verdict against TRW (predecessor to Experian Information Solutions, Inc.) (Jorgensen v. TRW, Inc., 1998)
- $1 Million Verdict against Carr Chevrolet in Unlawful Trade Practices Act Case (Parrott v. Carr Chevrolet, Inc. 1995)
*Verdicts not intended to be representative or predictive. Outcomes vary based upon specific circumstances of each case.
For more information about the Consumer Litigation Group, click on the links below:
The Consumer Litigation Group represents consumers on a contingent basis. We don’t get paid a fee unless there is a recovery or result in your favor.
KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AFFORDABLE BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS
Our Oregon bankruptcy attorneys, Oregon City, Oregon bankruptcy attorneys, and Vancouver, Washington bankruptcy attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, represent people in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
We offer a free initial consultation. We can stop collection calls from debt collectors and home foreclosures. We can advise consumers whether to file for bankruptcy, what form of bankruptcy to file, and walk our clients through the process of filing for bankruptcy in Oregon and filing for bankruptcy in Washington.
We have four offices to serve consumers in Portland, Hillsboro, and Oregon City, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington. Our Portland office is located in SW Portland, adjacent to the east end of Beaverton, Oregon. Our attorneys represent with clients from Beaverton, Raleigh Hills, and other surrounding communities.
We offer a free initial consultation. Our rates are competitive, and if you don’t have the full fee right now, call us to discuss prioritizing your payments. Call today to speak with an affordable bankruptcy lawyer.
For more information about the Bankruptcy Practice Group, click on the links below:
“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.”