Advocacy. Integrity. Results.™
Welcome to our website. The attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, are dedicated advocates for consumers. Baxter & Baxter, LLP, is a Pacific Northwest consumer protection and bankruptcy law firm with offices in Portland, Hillsboro, Oregon City, in Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington.
Our consumer protection lawyers represent individuals in cases with false credit reports, identity theft cases, unlawful debt collection cases, and consumer fraud cases. Our bankruptcy attorneys represent individuals in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Our mission of committed and zealous consumer advocacy is unrivaled, and our track record of excellence and professionalism is recognized nationwide.
Nationally Respected Consumer Protection Attorneys
The consumer protection attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, represent consumers in false credit report cases, unlawful debt collection practices cases, and other consumer cases. We handle identity theft cases and cases of mistaken identity. These cases often involve false credit reports, credit report disputes, and debt collector harassment. We also represent consumers who have been sued by debt collectors for bills that they do not owe.
For more information about the Consumer Litigation Group, click on the links below:
- About Consumer Law
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Unlawful Debt Collection Practices Cases
- Debt Collection Lawsuit Defense Cases
- Employment Background Check Cases
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act Cases
Member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Knowledgeable and Dedicated Bankruptcy Lawyers
The Portland, Oregon bankruptcy attorneys, Hillsboro, Oregon bankruptcy attorneys, Oregon City, Oregon bankruptcy attorneys, and Vancouver, Washington bankruptcy attorneys of Baxter & Baxter, LLP, represent individuals in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
We offer a free initial consultation. We can stop collection calls from debt collectors and home foreclosures. We can advise consumers whether to file for bankruptcy, what form of bankruptcy to file, and walk our clients through the process of filing for bankruptcy in Oregon and filing for bankruptcy in Washington.
We have four offices to serve consumers in Portland, Hillsboro, and Oregon City, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington. Our Portland office is located in SW Portland, adjacent to the east end of Beaverton, Oregon. Our attorneys represent with clients from Beaverton, Raleigh Hills, and other surrounding communities.
For more information about the Bankruptcy Practice Group, click on the links below:
- About Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy is a Financial Decision, not a Moral One
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Discharge)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy (Wage Earner Repayment)
- Common Myths about Filing for Bankruptcy in Oregon & Washington
- Frequently Asked Questions about Filing for Bankruptcy in Oregon & Washington
- Eliminating Second Mortgages through Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- The Process of Filing for Bankruptcy in Oregon & Washington
- Things to Avoid before Filing Bankruptcy
- Stopping Home Foreclosure through Bankruptcy
- Typical Filing Fees to File for Bankruptcy in Oregon & Washington
- Filing for Bankruptcy: A Fresh Start
- How to Dispute False Credit Reports after Bankruptcy
- Debt Settlement Companies: Throwing Good Money After Bad
- How will Bankruptcy Affect my Credit?
Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
"We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code."
Get a Fresh Start Today!
When the financial troubles of life come your way, and the creditors won’t stop calling, bankruptcy could be the right choice for you, bankruptcy will not ruin you like the debt consolidation programs often claim. It could be a fresh start provided to you by the government. After bankruptcy it could only take two years to rebuild your credit and get you back on track. Our law offices can help you choose your best options and get you on the road to financial recovery. Discover the advantages of bankruptcy before making your next move.
We are extremely grateful for the kind words our clients have expressed about our firm.
out of 5 stars
From the start, Baxter and Baxter law firm got results. Baxter and Baxter represented my case with integrity, professionalism and competence. The victory was due to their diligence and knowledge of the law. I would have been lost without their help. Baxter and Baxter is a family run law firm that represents the victim with compassion and dignity.
Click here for more client testimonials!